Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'mobileplanner'.
Goal: Change parameter settings in the ARCL command line. Problem: When I try to make any kind of parameter changes I get the same error. Below is an example of when I attempt to change the robot width. Config had at least this problem: line 11426: width not in section, client needs an upgrade. Background: I have used the "getConfigSectionList" & "getConfigSectionInfo" to identify the parameters that can be changed. So the command should work. I have also updated the mobileplanner software to allow parameter changes to be made using ARCL. Current Code: Configstart Configadd general Configadd width 400 ConfigParse