Effective: February 1, 2022
What are Cookies?
· Cookies are small data files stored on your browser or device. Some cookies are deleted once you close your browser, while other cookies are retained even after you close your browser so that you can be recognized when you return to the Site. They may be served by the entity that operates the website you are visiting (“ ”) or by other companies (“ ”). For example, we partner with third-party analytics providers, like Google, which set cookies when you visit our Site. This helps us understand how you are using our Site and Services so that we can improve them.
· Pixels (also known as web beacons, web bugs, clear GIFs or tags) are small images on a web page or in an email. Pixels collect information about your browser or device and can set cookies.
· Local storage allows data to be stored locally on your browser or device and includes HTML5 local storage and browser cache.
Category of Cookies
Why we use these cookies
These cookies are essential for our Site and Services to function properly and cannot be switched off in our system. Like the other cookies we use, strictly necessary cookies may be either first-party cookies or third-party cookies. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
We use these cookies to collect information about how you interact with our Site and Services and to help us improve them. If you do not allow these cookies, then we will not know when you have visited our site. For example, we may use these cookies to determine if you have interacted with a certain page and to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and where we may need to make improvements.
We and our advertising partners use these cookies to deliver advertisements, to make them more relevant and meaningful to visitors to our website, and to track the efficiency of our advertising campaigns, both on our services and on other websites.
For a full list of the cookies we deploy on our website and the categories they fall into, please see below.
If you access or use the advertising identifier associated with your device or other identifiers may be recorded and used for purposes similar to those of cookies.
· Although most browsers and devices accept cookies by default, their settings usually allow you to clear or decline cookies. If you disable cookies, however, some of the features of our services may not function properly.
· The mobile device you use to access our Site or other Services (including our mobile applications) may also allow you to adjust your settings to control ads based on your interactions with applications on your device. For example, on your iOS device, you may enable the “Limit Ad Tracking” setting, and similarly on your Android device, you may enable the “Opt out of Ads Personalization” setting.
Delta Tau Data Systems, Inc of California
21314 Lassen Street, Chatsworth
Chatsworth, CA 91311