DELTA TAU DATA SYSTEMS, INC OF CALIFORNIA
Effective: February 1, 2022
Please read the Terms carefully before you start to use the Website. By using, accessing or clicking to accept or agree to the Terms, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms, which constitute a legally binding agreement between you and Omron (hereafter “this Agreement”). If you do not accept the Terms in full, you must leave this Website immediately and you are not authorized to use this Website.
If you are accepting the Terms on behalf of another legal entity, including a business or government entity, you represent that you have full legal authority to bind such entity to the Terms.
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with Omron. If you do not meet this requirement, you must not access or use the Website.
Changes to the Terms
We may review and update the Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them, and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter.
Your continued use of the Website following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are solely responsible for the information associated with your Account and anything that happens related to your Account. You must maintain the security of your Account and immediately notify Omron if you discover or suspect that someone has accessed your Account without your permission. We recommend that you use a strong password that is used only with your Account.
You will not license, sell, or transfer your Account without our prior written approval.
The Services may contain information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, audio, streams, or other materials (“Content”), including Content created with or submitted to the Services by you or through your Account (“Your Content”). We take no responsibility for and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse, support, or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any of Your Content.
By submitting Your Content to the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights to Your Content contained within the Terms. Because you alone are responsible for Your Content, you may expose yourself to liability if you post or share Content without all necessary rights.
You retain any ownership rights you have in Your Content, but you grant Omron the following license to use that Content:
When Your Content is created with or submitted to the Services, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, transferable, and sublicensable license to use, copy, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works of, distribute, store, perform, and display Your Content and any name, username, voice, or likeness provided in connection with Your Content in all media formats and channels now known or later developed anywhere in the world. This license includes the right for us to make Your Content available for syndication, broadcast, distribution, or publication by other companies, organizations, or individuals who partner with Omron. You also agree that we may remove metadata associated with Your Content, and you irrevocably waive any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content.
Any ideas, suggestions, and feedback about Omron or our Services that you provide to us are entirely voluntary, and you agree that Omron may use such ideas, suggestions, and feedback without compensation or obligation to you.
Although we have no obligation to screen, edit, or monitor Your Content, we may, in our sole discretion, delete or remove Your Content at any time and for any reason, including for violating the Terms or Content Policy, or if you otherwise create or are likely to create liability for us.
We are not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any of Your Content posted by you or any other user of the Website.
You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Terms. You agree not to use the Website:
· In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
· For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
· Use the Services to violate applicable law or infringe any person’s or entity's intellectual property rights or any other proprietary rights;
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the rules as set forth in the Content Policy and the Terms.
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
· To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
· To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
· Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
· Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
· Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in the Terms, without our prior written consent.
· Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
· Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
· Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
· Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
· Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (“Materials”) are owned by Omron, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. All Materials included in the Services or Website are the property of Omron or its third party licensors. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not acquire any ownership rights whatsoever by downloading Materials except as authorized by Omron. Omron reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in the Terms.
Trademarks and Copyrights
Omron’s trademarks, Omron’s logo, Omron’s copyrights and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Omron or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Omron. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Information and materials on this website are provided “AS IS.” Omron makes not warranties, express or implied, regarding this website or its content and does not guarantee that the website is free of errors or omissions or viruses that may harm your computer. Use of the website is done at your own risk.
OMRON MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR ASSURANCES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY INFORMATION CONTINED ON THIS WEBSITE AND DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
In a jurisdiction where the exclusion of implied warranties is not valid, the exclusion shall be deemed to be replaced by a valid exclusion, that most closely matches the intent and purpose of this original exclusion.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Omron harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney fees and expenses, due to, arising out of, or in connection with: (a) your use of the Services or Website, (b) your violation of the Terms, (c) your violation of application laws or regulations, or (d) Your Content. We reserve the right to control the defense of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
Limitation of Liability
Omron and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliates or agents, and/or any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website) are not liable for any loss or damages including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, whether in tort (including without limitation negligence, contract or otherwise resulting from unavailability of this website, content or information on this website (regardless of its reliability or accuracy) or use of this website or any websites linked to this website or the material on such linked websites or viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this website or your downloading of any material from this website or any websites linked to this website, even if Omron is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages; provided, however, nothing in this Agreement shall exclude or limit Omron’s liability for any liability which cannot be excluded, or limited under applicable law.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of Illinois, USA, and any dispute arising out of this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the state and federal courts sitting in Cook County, Illinois, USA.
You may terminate the Terms at any time and for any reason by deleting your Account and discontinuing use of all Services. If you stop using the Services or Website without deactivating your Account, your Account may be deactivated due to prolonged inactivity.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we may suspend or terminate your Account, or ability to access or use the Services or Website at any time for any or no reason, including for violating the Terms or our Content Policy.
The Terms are a legally-binding agreement between you and Omron. If you have any questions about the terms, please contact us.
If you have questions, comments or concerns regarding the Services or Website or any material on this Website please contact us at the following address:
Delta Tau Data Systems, Inc. of California
2895 Greenspoint Parkway, Suite 100 Hoffman Estates, IL 60169