OMRON Forums

Ck3E uses the built-in PID algorithm of PMAC to control the hydraulic system to maintain stable pressure

zerbzhang

The system principle is as follows:

1: The driver receives an analog voltage signal(0-10V ) and controls the motor speed (issued by the ECAT analog module of CK3E);

2: The hydraulic system pressure sensor outputs a pressure signal (analog voltage 0-10V) to the ECAT analog receiving module of CK3E;

At present, I am writing a PLC program that calculates the difference between the output value and the set value, and adjusts the stability of the system; A simple PID controller model is not an excellent approach.

I would like to know if it is possible to use the built-in PID algorithm of CK3E to stabilize the system pressure through the input and output of the ECAT analog module?

What is the best solution to this type of problem?

Once you have mapped the “hydraulic system pressure sensor outputs” and “analog voltage signal” as PDOs you could process the feedback input in the ECT and assign the analog output to a motor’s pDac and the ECT to this motor’s pEnc/pEnc1. The “Distributed Clock” must be able to be mapped as “DC for synchronization” for both PDOs for this to work though. Tuning will be the tricky part.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2023 at 4:02 AM, steve.milici said:

Once you have mapped the “hydraulic system pressure sensor outputs” and “analog voltage signal” as PDOs you could process the feedback input in the ECT and assign the analog output to a motor’s pDac and the ECT to this motor’s pEnc/pEnc1. The “Distributed Clock” must be able to be mapped as “DC for synchronization” for both PDOs for this to work though. Tuning will be the tricky part.

// [MOTOR]
Motor[1].pEnc=EncTable[1].a    
Motor[1].pEnc2=EncTable[1].a   
Motor[1].MaxDac=1000
Motor[1].pDac=ECAT[0].IO[3].Data.a   //Analog voltage output controls the hydraulic system motor speed
Motor[1].AmpEnableBit=0
Motor[1].pAmpEnable=ECAT[0].IO[5].Data.a   //  
Motor[1].pAmpFault=ECAT[0].IO[4103].Data.a  //  
Motor[1].pLimits=0
Motor[1].AmpFaultBit=3
Motor[1].ServoCtrl=1
Motor[1].AmpFaultLevel=3
Motor[1].DacShift=16  //CST  16
Motor[1].Ctrl=Sys.ServoCtrl    

// [COORDINATE]
// [ENCODER]
EncTable[1].type=1 
EncTable[1].index1=0
EncTable[1].index2=0
EncTable[1].index3=0
EncTable[1].index4=0
EncTable[1].index5=0
EncTable[1].pEnc1=Sys.pushm//Not Use
EncTable[1].pEnc=ECAT[0].IO[4099].Data.a  //Hydraulic system pressure feedback analog voltage input
EncTable[1].MaxDelta=0
EncTable[1].ScaleFactor=1
EncTable[1].index6=0
EncTable[10].type=0

Steve, I did the above configuration, but as you said, tuning is really difficult; In ECAT topology, motor 1 was added, but it couldn't be tuned, I couldn't find the problem

My current situation is: as you said, modify the configuration outside the IDE and then build the download;

Then, open tuned page, open loop test no response; I can't find the problem, so I'm wondering if it's a configuration file error;

I've been using the Power Series ACC24E3. ECAT tuning, not used before. This addition of the ECAT motor used topology configuration. Is there any ECAT CST tuning guidance document that can be shared for reference? It might help me.

If ECAT_CST mode cannot achieve constant oil pressure control, only PLC logic control can be used.

Steve,Thanks

13 hours ago, steve.milici said:

For the most part the configuration you show looks ok but since I do not know your EtherCAT mapping, I cannot comment completely. I might suspect an issue with your settings for AmpEnable and pAmpFault and the wiring.

Steve, thanks for your reply, I'm still trying to figure out the problem.