OMRON Forums

PC DOESNT DISPLAY WITH Delta Tau Data Systems Universal PMAC-Lite ISA Card

zero

Hello All,

I am new to this forum , I have Delta Tau Data Systems Universal PMAC-Lite ISA Bus, when I plugged Delta Tau Data Systems Universal PMAC-Lite ISA card on ISA bus the PC Doesn't turn on / no display but when I unplugged the Delta Tau Data Systems Universal PMAC-Lite ISA card from the PC motherboard the PC turn on and boots up to windows ,

Is there any way to reset Delta Tau Data Systems Universal PMAC-Lite card back to normal condition or anyway to fix

Please help me fix the problem

Thank you

Sumesh.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again, 

When I plug the Delta Tau Data Systems Universal Pmac-lite into the ISA slot the computer doesn't boot up into windows or display all the lights on PW, WD, PLOK were lights but when I short a jumper E106 into 1-2, except WD, PW PLOK lights turns on and PC runs into normal mode boots upinto windows, I have attached few pics for reference 

Please help me fix it 

I appreciate any help Thank you in advance 

Sumesh

IMG_20230805_110157.jpg

IMG_20230805_110426.jpg

IMG_20230805_110435.jpg

IMG_20230805_112251.jpg

Hello steve.milici

Hope you can help me out to fix this problem, can firmware corruption cause the problem if it's so can you please help me out with firmware update to fix 

Thank you in advance for your help

Sumesh