How to clean up this kind of program buffer that does not show up

Unicornai

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If I disconnect from the hardware and connect it back after removing the subprog from buffer, then the subprogram doesn't appear in the task manager anymore.

You can confirm if the subprog was removed using the command 'buffer'.

Using the IDE 4.6.3.9, there is a "Refresh list" button at this version, but it has no effect on that.

Edited by leandro.martins

On 9/11/2024 at 5:27 PM, leandro.martins said:

If I disconnect from the hardware and connect it back after removing the subprog from buffer, then the subprogram doesn't appear in the task manager anymore.

You can confirm if the subprog was removed using the command 'buffer'.

Using the IDE 4.6.3.9, there is a "Refresh list" button at this version, but it has no effect on that.

thank you answer,i only want to know that how can i dispose the last subprog103 buffer,and once this situation occurs, the program will no longer free up space when it is cleared, and the final effect is that the program buffer is filled up, and subsequent programs can no longer be downloaded. My current solution is to enter $$$in the terminal. Can I ask you how I can avoid this situation or what I can do without restarting PMAC?

This is my operation to clear the previous program. Could you please help me check if there are any issues

open prog 6
close
clear SubProg100
clear SubProg101
clear SubProg102
clear SubProg103
clear SubProg104
clear SubProg105
clear SubProg106
open subprog 100
close
open subprog 101
close
open subprog 102
close
open subprog 103
close
open subprog 104
close
open subprog 105
close
open subprog 106
close

Edited by Unicornai

I think that these both methods are redundant

clean subprog 100

and

open suprog 100
close

What do you get from the command 'buffer' before and after the 'clear'?

I might not be clear enough, but when I tried the 'clear' command had freed the memory, what could be seen by the 'buffer' command, but the task manager doesn't reflect that until I disconnect the IDE from the controller and connect it back.

On 9/13/2024 at 6:13 PM, leandro.martins said:

I think that these both methods are redundant

clean subprog 100

and

open suprog 100
close

What do you get from the command 'buffer' before and after the 'clear'?

I might not be clear enough, but when I tried the 'clear' command had freed the memory, what could be seen by the 'buffer' command, but the task manager doesn't reflect that until I disconnect the IDE from the controller and connect it back.

Make sure my program has been cleared before I download it, and the memory has been freed up so that my next program can be downloaded correctly, that's all, and now I have added these clear commands, but the memory occupied by the program will not be freed, this is the question I want to ask...