Jump to content
OMRON Forums

Disable of script PLC within itself fails when using names...


KEJR
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have found that having a script PLC disable itself fails when using symbolic names. Please help, I was looking forward to never giving PLCs numbers ever again! example code that works as a one shot deal: open plc 1 send 1 "Starting Init PLC ...1" disable plc 1 close The following code executes continuously (rather nasty without a delay in there...) open plc InitPLC send 1 "Starting Init PLC ...1" disable plc InitPLC close Am I doing anything wrong, or is this a bug? KEJR
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kejr, I think this is a bug. If you please report the bugs you find in our bug report system: [url=http://forums.deltatau.com/bugzilla/]http://forums.deltatau.com/bugzilla/[/url] This way our development team can assign/track/resolve the bugs in a more efficient way. Also, you'll be notified about all the progress on the bug you've reported.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[quote='Sina' pid='827' dateline='1289436129'] Kejr, I think this is a bug. If you please report the bugs you find in our bug report system: [url=http://forums.deltatau.com/bugzilla/]http://forums.deltatau.com/bugzilla/[/url] This way our development team can assign/track/resolve the bugs in a more efficient way. Also, you'll be notified about all the progress on the bug you've reported. [/quote]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I apologize but I haven't been able to recreate the problem. I tried changing the case on the spelling and the IDE caught the mispelling and threw an appropriate error. I'll report back if/when the problem comes back and try to note what it was that I did differently. Thanks, KEJR
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...