OMRON Forums

Error: No Master Gate

erikj

I am trying to set up a Kollmorgen AKM11C motor with a PPMAC/ACC-24E3/U042. I can do it manually, but when I try to use Tools->MotorSetup I get the following error: 12/8/2010 :3:17 PM - 192.168.0.200, Module - Global Clock : Master Gate Not Found 12/8/2010 :3:17 PM - 192.168.0.200, Module - Global Clock : Can Not CalculateServoPeriod! No MasterGate All my PMAC components are new and I am running with the latest firmware (1.2.1.5). Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Erik

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote='Sina' pid='922' dateline='1291854115'] Erik, The July 2010 release of the software doesn't support ACC-24E3 and it only supports ACC-24E2 and ACC-24E2A. Our next release will support both. Regards, [/quote] Hi Sina, Thanks for the reply. I am a little confused. We used the July 2010 SW release with an update provided by Atul in early November when I was at our facility in New Mexico. You helped us over the phone and in the end we were able to run through all the tests in the motor setup, both manual and automatic (we did have to manually change Acc24E3[0].Chan[0].EncCtrl from 7 to 3). I am using the same DT HW and motor, but with a new SW install on a different CPU host. Why am I not able to repeat what we did? Thanks, Erik