OMRON Forums

Problems using ACC-11E

KEJR

I am having issues in using my ACC-11E 24In/24Out card. I have mapped ptr vars to the bits by using the suggested m var definitions document, but I can't get an LED to turn on on my outputs (simple test to see if I'm addressing the board properly...). Here is how my card is configured: E1 (ON) E2-E4 (OFF) E5 (2-3) E6A-E6H (1-2) On a turbo system this would start at: Y:$078C00 I believe. For lack of any other documentation (That I am aware of) I assigned the suggested mvar definitions for IO card 0, such as: "ptr IoCard0Pt00->u.io:$A00000.8.1; // I/O Card 0 I/O00" Now using the terminal I'm trying to write 1 to the different addresses and nothing seems to happen to the LEDs. Do I have the board address wrong? For kicks I also wrote $07 to the control register to make 0-23 input and 24-47 output. This did not seem to help any. Any ideas? The only other card in the system is a macro card if this is important to know. I have not programmed the macro card at all yet. Thank you, KEJR

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the inconvenience, I solved my own problem. I forgot that the delta tau IO cards run the LED's off of the 24V supply which I did not have hooked up on my "software development" rack. I seem to be able to address all of my outputs now (and presumably the inputs too although I have yet to test). Thank you, KEJR