OMRON Forums

Declaration of Conformity for some accessories

piefum

Dear All,

I have to collect all the declaration of conformity for a UMAC / Macro system that I am integrating at the moment. Unfortunately, not all the devices have the "Declaration of Conformity" section in their respective manual.

I'm looking for the certificate of:

Acc 66E : 48 digital input

Acc U8: backplane

Geo Macro Driver

do you have any ideas on where I can find them?

thanks for your support

Gigi

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Gigi,

The ACC-U8 (or any Umac Backplane card) would be covered as a CE certified product covered by the certificate found in the UMAC Sytem manual.

The ACC-66E does not have a certifcate but its circuitry is identical to the ACC-65E so I do not see any problems with it causing any issues when you certify your machine. I believe the ACC-66E was released after we performed our official CE certification tests.

The Geo MACRO drive has not been CE certified by Delta Tau. Use standard CE machine wiring techniques (CE filters, shielding to GND, etc..) for power and motor/encoder/IO wiring and you should be AOK.

Dear All,

I have to collect all the declaration of conformity for a UMAC / Macro system that I am integrating at the moment. Unfortunately, not all the devices have the "Declaration of Conformity" section in their respective manual.

I'm looking for the certificate of:

Acc 66E : 48 digital input

Acc U8: backplane

Geo Macro Driver

do you have any ideas on where I can find them?

thanks for your support

Gigi

The ACC-U8 (or any Umac Backplane card) would be covered as a CE certified product covered by the certificate found in the UMAC Sytem manual.

The ACC-66E does not have a certifcate but its circuitry is identical to the ACC-65E so I do not see any problems with it causing any issues when you certify your machine. I believe the ACC-66E was released after we performed our official CE certification tests.

The Geo MACRO drive has not been CE certified by Delta Tau. Use standard CE machine wiring techniques (CE filters, shielding to GND, etc..) for power and motor/encoder/IO wiring and you should be AOK.

thanks a lot!

ciao!

gg