OMRON Forums

Wireless Mouse and Keyboard?

shansen

Does DT or anyone else have a recommendation for a wireless mouse/keyboard that is compatible with the Power PMAC right off the bat?

I tried using a Logitech set that I had kicking around but I couldn't get it to work, I'm assuming its a driver issue with Debian.

Has anyone had any luck with any specific brands?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does DT or anyone else have a recommendation for a wireless mouse/keyboard that is compatible with the Power PMAC right off the bat?

I tried using a Logitech set that I had kicking around but I couldn't get it to work, I'm assuming its a driver issue with Debian.

Have you tried to see if your device is recognized by the linux kernel? If you run "dmesg" before and after plugging in the device you should see the device messages from the kernel. I've only tried two *wired* devices.... one keyboard worked and one didn't.

KEJR

Have you tried to see if your device is recognized by the linux kernel? If you run "dmesg" before and after plugging in the device you should see the device messages from the kernel. I've only tried two *wired* devices.... one keyboard worked and one didn't.

KEJR

Thanks KEJR, when I get a chance I will try that and see if I can't get any more information.