OMRON Forums

PMAC Servo Analyzer

Nikola

I have bought PMAC Servo Analyzer in order to design controller, based on the frequency response function.

I've started to use it today.

Basically I've got a CD with the installation, however there was nothing regarding the actual registration of the product. I have noticed that when I try to start certain sub modules of the software such as Control Design or Data Gather, I get the following message:

"This ... is not available in this test version!"

where "..." can vary depends on what functionality I am trying to engage. You can see the screen shot of one of the messages.

[attachment=863]

I have other issues with PMAC Servo Analyzer, but first I need to solve this one that is related to the question "am I using the actual version of the software, or I've got a demo/test version".

Many thanks

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have bought PMAC Servo Analyzer in order to design controller, based on the frequency response function.

Basically I've got a CD with the installation, however there was nothing regarding the actual registration of the product. I have noticed that when I try to start certain sub modules of the software such as Control Design or Data Gather, I get the following message:

where "..." can vary depends on what functionality I am trying to engage. You can see the screen shot of one of the messages.

ServoAnalyzer.png.2967e7156140bf6140a86aa68c2dd713.png

I have other issues with PMAC Servo Analyzer, but first I need to solve this one that is related to the question "am I using the actual version of the software, or I've got a demo/test version".

Many thanks

The latest version of the software is 2.0.1. Model based design functionality has not been implemented in PMAC Servo Analyzer,

however Pmac tuning software can be used to design controllers

using standard or extended servo algorithms based on the identified plant model by the servo Analyzer software.

Many thanks

The latest version of the software is 2.0.1. Model based design functionality has not been implemented in PMAC Servo Analyzer,

however Pmac tuning software can be used to design controllers

using standard or extended servo algorithms based on the identified plant model by the servo Analyzer software.

Many thanks