OMRON Forums

Visionscape I-PAK HE doesn't start

The problem could be that the Visionscape I-PAK HE software cannot communicate to the camera. 1. Shut down I-PAK user interface. 2. Cycle power for each camera by removing the cable from the X1 connector. (9 o'clock position if the camera is oriented so that the small connector is the 12 o'clock posiion.) 3. Wait 1 minute. 4. Restart PC with I-PAK. When I-PAK starts it might ask user to select a camera. 5. Once started, click the setup button and use change product to select the desired job.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Visionscape I-PAK HE start issues can be due to a couple of other issues.

1. If Visionscape I-PAK HE had an error and didn't shut down normally, you will need to right click on the Visioncape Backplane  in Windows system tray (next to the clock) and select Close and Exit AvpBackplane.

2. If the last running product (job) has been corrupted, this can also cause Visionscape I-PAK HE start problems.  Rename the I-Pak_HE\jobs folder and on the next start, I-Pak will make a new I-Pak_HE\jobs folder and will start.  Later the user can restore a backup copy of the job.