OMRON Forums

Can't create new variables. I also get ProjectLoadErr when trying to add a new .pmc

Pyroelk

Feel like I'm missing something in my IDE. 

Using PowerPMAC IDE 4.3.0.107 with an arm,LS1021A Firmware 2.6.0.0

When adding new variables, they do not seem to populate. Hovering over the tags shows this:

Type : Global

Name : homingSlvEpoxyChanger

Value : stdin:9:2: error #20: ILLEGAL CMD: homingSlvEpoxyChanger

Also tried to add a new .pmc and get ProjectLoadErr. The project will build but will not download. Output shows this:

Error: Opening File: "/var/ftp/usrflash/Project/PMAC Script Language/Libraries/homeSlvEpoxyChanger.pmc"

I've tried just building, build and download, saving, $$$. Feel like something is missing in the complier, but im stuck here.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an existing project that I am just beginning to edit. I can make code changes as long as I use the existing routines and variables. 

homingSlvEpoxyChanger is a new global variable I just added. It is not used for anything else. It doesn't give me any build and download issues, just does not have a valid value. 

homeSlvEpoxyChanger.pmc is a new subroutine I just created. I can edit it, and build the program, but it will throw the error I listed above when attempting a download.

I cannot complete a build and download unless I delete the freshly made homeSlvEpoxyChanger.pmc