OMRON Forums

IDE v3, 465, and usrcode (realtime routines)

daves

Hi

I thought I would give the v3 IDE a whirl. Very excited about the new shell.

I was asked to install 465 compiler on trying to build.

But, our project does not build. Neither does a blank project with usrcode active:

IDE3Test.ppproj(89,5): error : Makefile:327: /opt/powerpc-465-rootfs/usr/src/linux-3.2.21-serengeti-smp/scripts/Kbuild.include: No such file or directory

IDE3Test.ppproj(89,5): error : /bin/sh: /opt/powerpc-465-rootfs/usr/src/linux-3.2.21-serengeti-smp/scripts/gcc-goto.sh: No such file or directory

IDE3Test.ppproj(89,5): error : make: *** empty variable name. Stop.

Indeed kbuild.include and gcc-goto.sh (in fact the whole scripts folder) are not present. They are present on a v2 install.

What went wrong?

What should I do?

EDIT: A full reinstall didn't fix. It might help to know 460 and CK3E build without error. A quick run in WinMerge between v2 and v3 compilers clearly shows the missing files for 465.

Cheers

Dave

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Was there any resolution to this?

I am having the same problem with a new V3 install. I did contact technical support on Friday, but I have not heard back from them yet. Hoping that pinging the problem here will help.

For what it is worth, I was running V2 IDE with no issues. When I installed V3 I was not able compile c-code for the 465 processor.

Other than the problems with not being able to compile, I liked the new shell. Overall it seemed snappier and and I really like that intellisense works offline now!

I have a laptop running Win7 Enterprise 64bit, with 16G ram.

Regards,

kmonroe