OMRON Forums

460 CPU save issue

jchan

Hi,

I have a 460CPU PMAC rack, I have been using this successfully over the last few months. However, I have been adding more C-code, motion programs, CPLCs, etc. to it.

Recently, it has been unable to save the latest code and variables. And upon power up, I have had to download the project back onto it again.

When I do a save command on the terminal, I get the following message (shortened):

"

cp: cannot create directory `/opt/ppmac/usrflash/Project/System': Read-only file system

.... (more lines of the similar affect)

cp: cannot create regular file `/opt/ppmac/usrflash/Database/pp_prog.sym': Read-only file system

cp: cannot create regular file `/opt/ppmac/usrflash/Database/pp_subprog.sym': Read-only file system

Successful: SaveConfiguration using /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/Configuration/pp_save.cfg

Successful: SaveCustomConfiguration using template /var/ftp/usrflash/Project/Configuration/pp_custom_save.tpl

Saving To Flash: Please do NOT Power off until Finished!!!

Available disk space = 175096K 6960K

Required disk space = 6960K

Saving To Flash: Copying files to flash

Saving To Flash: Syncing files to flash

Saving To Flash: Mounting the flash

Saving To Flash: Finished SAVING to flash

Save Completed"

Is this indicating that I am unable to load the project onto the PMAC as it is read-only? Am I missing some sort of permission that makes the project on the PMAC read-only? Are there any suggestions on how to fix this issue?

Many thanks in advance.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic