OMRON Forums

Pewin32pro2 Software Site key

Ayra Sears

Hello,

I recently installed Pewin32pro2 on a Windows XP computer to interface with a PMAC2A-PC/104. I acquired the software from the Delta Tau Legacy software on the Omron page, but it does not include the Site Key to my knowledge. 

How would I best be able to acquire a key for this software license?

Thank you for your time.

This is purchased software. Please contact your Omron distributor to place an order. The order PN for this software is: 3A0-9WPRO2-35X

You can find your closest Omron distributor on the website here (see bottom of the page):

https://automation.omron.com/en/us/where-to-buy

Once you have received your license serial number please email ODT-Support@Omron.com with your software SN and your software site-code as text (no images please) and a license site-key will be sent.

When requesting Site Key licenses please have the software serial number in the “Subject line” as in:

“License request for SN: Z3196-3183-3223-6787”               

• Like 1

I just want to update this post, and say that contacting the distributer was successful for purchasing the serial number, but worked faster when I emailed them directly instead of submitting my information. Heads up to anyone who reads this post later!

• 3 weeks later...