OMRON Forums

Power PMAC Suite 32 Bit (01-18-2010) install problem

dzrong

When I install "Power PMAC Suite 32 Bit (01-18-2010)" in D partition of my compute the install program present a message box said that "You do not hav enough disk space to install Power PMAC Suite.You have 4 Gig of free disk space.The installation requires 4 Gig of disk space. Please free up some disk space before intalling Power PMAC Suite." But my disk has about 10 Gig disk space,and it is FAT32 format. Who can tell me why? Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote='dzrong' pid='348' dateline='1269933172'] When I install "Power PMAC Suite 32 Bit (01-18-2010)" in D partition of my compute the install program present a message box said that "You do not hav enough disk space to install Power PMAC Suite.You have 4 Gig of free disk space.The installation requires 4 Gig of disk space. Please free up some disk space before intalling Power PMAC Suite." But my disk has about 10 Gig disk space,and it is FAT32 format. Who can tell me why? Thanks! [/quote] The installation checks the space for the drive it is installing on. Do you have 10GB space on D Drive? How much space you on C drive? Thanks, Atul

I find the problem. It's the OS problem! Because my OS is Windows XP Family version,there are some protection of system,so 4GB is also small for C dirve.When I delete the folder of "System Volume Information" It's work! Thanks!