OMRON Forums

Does this acc-11e breakdown?

wanggaoteng

hello, my acc-11e seems get something wrong, the problem described as follows:

(i point m3301...m3324 to the address of output1...output24.)

after wiring acc-11e's tb3 bottom (wire pin1 and 3 to gnd, pin2 to 24v), i power on pmac and macro, and download the configuration file, i find the leds which display the status of output9-output16 always lighted, namely, for example, no matter m3309=1 or m3309=0, the output9 always lighted.it seems the outputs (output9-16) uncontrolled.but the other leds (output1-8, 17-24) can lighted normally.

i use a multimeter to measure the voltage of the outputs, and find the voltage of the outputs (output9-16) which cannot be uncontrolled is low, nearly zero, and the voltage of the outputs (output1-8, 17-24) which can be controlled always high (no matter they are lighted or not), nearly 24v.

i don't know why the strange phenomenon occurs, does this acc-11e breakdown? can anyone help me?

thanks.

p.s. the outputs are configured as current sinking.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What other accessory cards do you have installed in your rack?

Have you checked the addressing on all accessory cards to make sure there is no conflict?

Do the LEDs for outputs 9-16 only come on after downloading your configuration file?

If you issue $$$***, do the LEDs go off?

What other accessory cards do you have installed in your rack?

Have you checked the addressing on all accessory cards to make sure there is no conflict?

Do the LEDs for outputs 9-16 only come on after downloading your configuration file?

If you issue $$$***, do the LEDs go off?

hello, StephenJ, thanks for your attention.

the other accessorys are: two acc-24e2a, one acc-28e and one acc-36e.

i'm not download the configurations of 28e and 36e.

if i wire tb3 bottom (pin1 and 3 to gnd, pin2 to 24v), whether i download the configuration of 11e or not, the leds for outputs 9-16 always come on.

after issuing $$$***, the leds don't go off, they are going on.

• 3 weeks later...